Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Baby Check List

With all the wonderful gifts we have been receiving, I thought it would be helpful to keep track of what we have, and what we still need. I wanted to make my own check list and post it as a download, but I I'm still pretty new to blogging and i'll have to figure out how to do that.

I did find some other helpful and cute checklists that you can use:

Babybunting has a nice check list. It has room to jot down notes and phone numbers. Has a check list for what a mom will need during pregnancy, and what the parents will need for the baby. It also has a hospital check list for mom and baby.

Todaysparent has a straight forward checklist for newborns.

Realsimple has a pretty good new baby check list.



I know not everyone will use the same things, but hopefully these will help!

No comments: